Coastline Regional Occupational Program (ROP)
Acquire skills in basic computer applications, electronic communications, information management, and document processing. Intern at local businesses to apply knowledge, enhance interpersonal skills, participate as team members, work with diverse populations, and exercise leadership.
STUDENT LEARNING OUTCOMES (SLO)
Upon successful completion, Coastline ROP students will:
- Integrate Academic and Technical Skills
- Practice Problem Solving and Critical Thinking Skills
- Communicate and Collaborate with Diverse Audiences
- Demonstrate Creativity and Innovation
- Act as Responsible, Ethical Citizens
- Develop Personal, Educational and Career Goals
Prerequisite: Keyboarding skill of 30wpm and basic skills in computer applications or instructor approval.
We care about you, your future, and your dreams – Coastline ROP inspires our students to keep reaching higher.
Partner with Coastline ROP, and tap into an innovative source of skilled workforce talent.
Our hands-on, innovative methods build lifelong learners. Let Coastline ROP inspire the achiever in your student.